STRAWBERRY-LEMON RICE PUDDING
Desertas Cooking time: 30 min.
For rice pudding:
1 cup (200 g) round grain rice
1/4 cup (50 g) brown sugar
5-7 glasses (1.25 - 1.75 l) of milk
1 vanilla pod
pinch of salt
2-3 tsp freeze-dried Supergarden strawberry powder
½ tsp freeze-dried Supergarden lemon powder
freeze-dried pieces of Supergarden strawberries
- Prepare the rice pudding. In a medium saucepan, add the rice and sugar, pour in 5 glasses of milk, place the vanilla pod (cut it lengthwise beforehand and remove the seeds) and add a pinch of salt. Heat over high heat until the mass boils. Reduce heat to medium, cover the pot, and cook, constantly stirring for about 30 to 45 minutes, until the rice is soft. If you see that the milk has already evaporated but the rice is still hard, add more milk and cook further.
- Remove the prepared pudding from the heat and remove the vanilla pod.
- Divide the still warm pudding into two equal parts. Mix the freeze-dried strawberry powder in one part and the lemon powder in the other part until they are evenly distributed and dissolved, painting the pudding pink and light yellow. Cool it.
- Lay the cooled rice pudding in a glass: start with a layer of strawberry rice pudding, then a lemon rice pudding, and finally spread a layer of lemon cream on top.
- Decorate with freeze-dried strawberry pieces, lemon slices, and fresh strawberries.