Potato muffins with vegetables
600 g of boiled mashed potatoes
¼ glass (65 ml) sour cream
¼ glasses (65 ml) of milk
¾ glasses (90 g) of grated cheddar
2 tbsp. š. freeze-dried Supergarden carrots
2 tbsp. š. freeze-dried Supergarden peas
2 tbsp. š. freeze-dried Supergarden corn
a pinch of salt
a pinch of crushed black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ᵒC. Prepare a cupcake baking tin.
2. In a large bowl, combine chilled boiled mashed potatoes, lightly beaten eggs, sour cream, milk, grated cheddar cheese, and all freeze-dried vegetables. Season with salt and pepper. Mix very well.
3. Lubricate the metal cupcake baking tin with a drop of oil. Spoon the prepared potato dough and divide into baking tins, filling almost the entire volume.
4. Bake in a preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes until the cupcakes are hardened, bake and the surface is lightly browned.
5. Delicious potato cupcakes serve warm. Season them with a teaspoon of sour cream, fried in a dry pan with bacon cubes, cover with chopped fresh parsley.