BUFFALO CHICKEN AND QUINOA STEW
4 portions will require:
Splash of oil
2 chicken fillets - perfect if you have leftover fried or cooked chicken
1 pack of Supergarden freeze-dried vegetable mix
1/2 tsp salts
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tsp ground peppers
1 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp ground hot peppers
1 glass (250 ml) quinoa
1 can (400 ml) chopped tomatoes in their own juice
300 ml. water or chicken broth
1-2 tbsp chili sauce
1-2 tbsp sour cream
200 g. cheese
The sauce will need:
4 tbsp greek yogurt
1 clove of garlic
A pinch of salt and pepper
Splash of lemon juice
1 tsp Supergarden freeze-dried dill
- If you use pre-cooked chicken, tear it. If you are still cooking chicken, then prepare it as you do it casually. It can be cooked, baked fillet in the oven or pan, or just baked in pieces.
- In the pan, heat the oil, add the already prepared chicken, add the vegetables and all the spices, stir and heat for a couple of minutes.
- Rinse the quinoa with water and dip in a pan over the meat and vegetables, stir and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Pour the tomatoes and broth into the pan. If you use water instead of broth, then add extra salt to taste.
- When the water starts to bubble, reduce the fire (so that the liquid barely bubbles) and cover the pan. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, the liquid should be gone and the quinoa should be made.
- In a pan add chili sauce, sour cream, half a grated cheese, stir.
- If you want the flavors to blend in even better, transfer the contents of the pan to the oven and bake in a 180 degree oven for 15 minutes. This makes the taste even richer, but to save time, you can eat the stew from the pan.
- In a jar, mix all the ingredients for the yogurt sauce.
- Serve sprinkled with remaining grated cheese, avocado, chopped coriander, and prepared yogurt sauce.