Threecoloured sago pudding
1 serving will require:
Half a glass of sago groats
1 glass of coconut milk
Half a glass of water
1 tbsp maple syrup OR honey OR sugar
Yellow - Super Garden freeze-dried mango powder
Green - Super Garden freeze-dried peppermint powder
Red - Super Garden freeze-dried strawberry powder
- Rinse the groats with water.
- Pour washed groats into the pot, pour coconut milk and water. Leave to soak for about half an hour.
- Bring the pot to a boil. When the water boils, reduce the heat and boil for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour maple syrup and stir.
- Pour pudding into three jars. Put 1 tbsp powder in each jar and mix well.
- Cool pudding and layer in a clear glass.