OAT BISCUITS WITH APPLES AND CHERRIES
200 g of soft butter
200 g of brown sugar
1 large egg
1 glass (140 g) of flour
2 glass (140 g) side-by-side (fine) oatmeal
½ arb. š. baking powder
½ arb. š. salts
1 jar (about 4 handfuls) of Supergarden freeze-dried fruits or berries (apples, cherries, pomegranates, plums, cranberries, etc.)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Line the baking sheet with baking paper.
2. Place the butter in a larger bowl and beat with an electric shaker until fluffy. Add the brown sugar and whisk. Beat in the egg and beat again until smooth.
3. In another bowl, mix flour, fine (quick-prepare) oatmeal, baking powder, and salt. Add the flour mixture to the butter platter and stir. Stir in the selected freeze-dried pieces of fruit or berries (I baked two types of cookies: with apples and cranberries, and with plums and pomegranates).
4. Roll a small spoonful of dough and form round balls between wet palms. Place them on baking trays, leaving a few inches apart. Gently press each ball of dough to make it slightly flat.
5. Bake in a preheated oven for about 15-18 minutes until nicely golden. The biscuits must be crispy and the inside soft. Do not take the biscuits still hot from the baking sheet, let them stand a little and harden.