Chickpea and vegetable steaks
12 steaks will be needed:
- 1 can of canned chickpeas
- 1 small zucchini
- 3 tbps Supergarden freeze-dried corn
- 3 tbps Supergarden freeze-dried carrots
- 3 tbps Supergarden freeze-dried beets
- 1 tbps Supergarden freeze-dried garlic
- 1 tbps Supergarden freeze-dried parsley
- Salt, pepper
- 1 egg For the vegan version, you can use 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flaxseed + 3 tbsp warm water)
- 2 tbps flour I use cornmeal for the GF version
- For frying oil
Grind the chickpeas with a food chopper.
Grate the zucchini, squeezing as much liquid as possible with your hands.
In a jar, beat the egg with salt and pepper (or prepare a flax egg).
In a bowl we pour crushed chickpeas, grated zucchini, corn, carrots, beets, garlic, parsley, egg whites, flour.
We mix everything well.
In a frying pan, heat the oil, shape the steaks by hand and bake them for 5 minutes on both sides over medium heat.
You can place baked steaks on paper towels to remove unwanted excess fat after baking.