Strawberry hot chocolate
6 servings will require:
• 100 g. white chocolate
• 200 ml. milk
• 2 p.m. Super Garden lyophilized strawberry powder
• Spray cream
• Colored mini marshmallows
• Cake decorations (I used those blue stars)
1. Pour milk into the pot and add chocolate. Stir and heat until the chocolate has melted.
2. Pour the mass into a cocktail, add strawberry powder and grind. We regulate the intensity of redness with the amount of strawberry powder.
3. Pour hot chocolate, sprinkle with cream, sprinkle with strawberry powder, marshmallows and sprinkles.
4. Serve immediately until cream is crushed.