Sweet potato pizza (gluten free)
1 pizza base (2 servings) will require:
3 medium-sized sweet potatoes
1 glass of almond flour (if you don't avoid gluten, you can use wheat flour)
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp freeze-dried basil Super Garden
1 tsp freeze-dried oregano Super Garden
2 tbsp tomato paste
100 g. mozzarella
100 g. fried / smoked / cooked chicken
1 red onion
A handful of cherry tomatoes
- Boil sweet potatoes. It is also possible to boil it in water, but in this case, drain boiled potatoes as much as possible.
- Grind boiled potatoes and mix them with all the ingredients of the sole until smooth.
- Form a pizza base on a baking form lined with baking paper. It will be quite sticky, so try to form with a silicone trowel or wet hands. Try to keep the sole as thin as possible - about 5-8 mm. height.
- Bake in a 200 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Spread tomato paste on the baked base, place all the toppings. You can, of course, choose any of them and create your favorite pizza.
- Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with an extra sprinkle of freeze-dried basil and oregano.