OVEN BAKED CHICKEN QUARTERS WITH GARLIC BUTTER
For spiced butter:
200 g of butter
1 tsp Supergarden freeze-dried garlic pellets
1 tsp Supergarden freeze-dried thyme
1 tsp Supergarden freeze-dried oregano
1 tsp Supergarden freeze-dried rosemary
½ tsp crushed black pepper
1 tsp fine Himalayan salts
4 chicken quarters
- First, prepare the seasoning butter. Put the soft room temperature butter in a bowl. Add garlic granules, freeze-dried thyme, oregano, and rosemary (you can also use fresh products), season with crushed black pepper and salt. Squeeze well until the spices are evenly distributed.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Line the baking sheet with baking paper.
- Wash and dry the chicken quarters well. Thoroughly rub with spice butter on all sides, under the skin as well. Place on a baking form lined with parchment paper.
- Cut the vegetables into large pieces (potatoes into four parts, sweet potatoes into thick slices, carrots into four parts). Sprinkle with olive oil, season with your favorite spices (you can use the same mixture of spices you poured into the butter), and stir until all the pieces of vegetables are evenly covered with oil and spices. Place the vegetables in a single layer on a baking form next to the chicken.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 50-60 minutes until the chicken and vegetables are cooked through. Serve with fresh salad.