Coconut granola with berries and fruits
3 glasses (300 g) whole grain oatmeal
1 cup (140 g) almonds
1 tsp ground cinnamon
a pinch of salt
½ tsp vanilla sugar
1/3 glass (70 g) of coconut oil
1/3 glass (100 g) of maple syrup
1 cup (100 g) of coconut chips
1 glass of freeze-dried Supergarden berries and fruits (raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, bananas, mangoes, etc.)
1. Preheat the oven to 170 ᵒC. Line the baking form with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix oatmeal, chopped almonds, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla sugar.
3. Put the coconut oil and maple syrup in a small pot. Heat over low heat, stirring, until a completely homogeneous mass is obtained. Immediately pour it into a bowl with the mixture of dry products and mix well to distribute the syrup as evenly as possible.
4. Place the prepared granola on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spread it in one thin layer.
5. Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes, then remove the pan from the oven. Stir in the crispy flakes and mix in the coconut chips. Return the baking sheet to the oven and bake for another 5-7 minutes until the flakes are nicely golden. Be careful not to overcook the coconut chips.
6. Allow the crispy flakes to cool, then stir in the freeze-dried berries.
7. Store in an airtight container for up to 3-4 weeks. Serve with Greek yogurt, chia pudding, milk or use to flavor layered cheese desserts.