CHERRY VELVET CAKE
1 cup (200 g) sugar
2/3 glass (140 g) of coconut oil
1 tsb vanilla sugar
1 2/3 glasses (400 ml) of milk
1 tsb white wine vinegar
2 glass (280 g) flour
1 tsb salts
2 tsb baking powder
1 tbsp cocoa powder
3 tbsp Supergarden freeze-dried cherry powder
250 g of mascarpone
1 cup (140 g) powdered sugar
200 ml of fat (35-36%) cream
1 lemon peel
½ lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 180 ᵒC. Lay a baking form 15-16 cm in diameter with baking paper.
- Put all the ingredients for the biscuit in a large bowl and whisk until smooth until smooth. Pour into a prepared baking form and bake in a preheated oven for about 50 minutes. Check whether it is baked with a wooden stick - it must be clean when inserted and removed from the center of the baking. Cool the baked biscuit.
- Prepare the cream. In a bowl, whisk the mascarpone and powdered sugar until smooth. Slowly add the cream while continuing to whisk. Whisk until stiff. Don't beat! Add the grated lemon peel, squeeze the lemon juice and stir.
- Cut the cooled biscuit into four equal parts - four sheets of biscuit.
- Place the first sheet of biscuit on a plate or cake on which to serve the cake. Wrap the cake-shaped curb. Apply a quarter of the mascarpone cream. Place the second biscuit, press lightly, and apply the cream. Layer all the biscuits in this way, the top layer should be mascarpone cream.
- Put the collected cake in the refrigerator and hold overnight. The next day, remove the curb, wipe the edges with a spatula or knife to make them smoother.
- Prepare as desired - I garnished with thyme twigs, lyophilized berries, lemon slices and lyophilized cherry powder.