Granola with berries
Snack Cooking time: 10 min.
• 3 glass oatmeal (preferably whole grain)
• 1 glass of coconut chips
• 1/2 cup walnuts
• 1/2 cup hazelnuts
• 1/2 glass of flaxseed
• 1/4 cup chia seeds
• 1 tbps cinnamon
• A pinch of salt
• 1/2 glass of coconut oil
• 1/2 cup maple syrup OR honey (If not vegan)
• 1 glass of your favorite freeze dried berry Super Garden (used: raspberries, blueberries and blackberries).
- In a bowl, mix all the products except the berries.
- Spread on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake in a 150 degree oven for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes and taking care not to overcook.
- When removed from the oven, we cool - when cooled, the granola becomes crispy.
- When the granola is completely cooled, add the freeze-dried berries.
- Keep in a sealed container for up to a month. Although it is unlikely that such delicacy will last a month