Baked curd pudding with quinoa, banana and berries
100 g of quinoa
a pinch of salt
1 kg of curd
1 ripe banana
2 tbsp coconut butter
3-4 tbsp coconut blossom sugar
a pinch of vanilla sugar
6 large eggs
3-4 handfuls of Supergarden freeze-dried blueberries
3-4 handfuls of freeze-dried strawberry pieces of Supergarden
Butter for baking
Almond flour for sprinkling
a handful of freeze-dried berries
maple syrup, honey, or the like. (if you like sweeter)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ᵒC. Spread a piece of butter on a baking form (26 cm in diameter) and sprinkle with almond flour (or breadcrumbs).
2. Boil two glasses of water in a medium-sized pot. Add a pinch of salt, add quinoa. Cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes, until quinoa is swollen, soft, and almost transparent. Remove from heat, if liquid remains - drain. Allow to stand in a covered pot for another 10-15 minutes, then stir with a fork. It should be soft but loose. Cool it.
3. In a large bowl, add the curd, ripe banana, coconut butter, coconut blossom sugar, vanilla sugar, and egg yolks. Wipe well with a food chopper. Stir in the chilled quinoa.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites with an electric whisk until stiff. Add and mix them into the curd mass three times. Do not mix.
5. Add the freeze-dried berries and mix lightly to distribute the mass evenly.
6. Shake the dough into a prepared baking form, sprinkle with freeze-dried berries and almonds on top. Bake in a preheated oven for about 50-60 minutes. If the top turns too brown, cover with a sheet of foil and continue to bake.
7. After baking, let it rest in the baking form for 10-15 minutes, then cut and serve with your favorite toppings.