½ glasses (100 g) of sugar
115 g of butter
1 glass (360 g) of honey
2 ½ glasses (350 g) of flour
1 ½ tsp baking powder
2 tsp freeze-dried ginger
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground cloves
½ tsp salt
½ glass (125 g) apples
1 glass of hot water
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Lay a 20 × 28 cm baking form with baking paper.
2. Whisk the sugar and room temperature butter until fluffy with an electric shaker. Beat in the egg, pour in the honey, and whisk again very well.
3. Add flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. Stir gently until no dry flour remains.
4. Slowly whisk the dough, add apples, and hot water.
5. Bake in a preheated oven for about 55-60 minutes. Check that the cake is already baked with a wooden stick - it must be clean when inserted and removed from the center of the baking.
6. Let it cool, cut into squares and serve.
Recipe Source: Dinner then Dessert