VITAMINS | COLD TEA
For 1 large glass of tea you will need:
- 500 ml. water
- 1 tbsp. freeze-dried sea buckthorn
- 1 tbsp. freeze-dried lemon powder
- 1 tbsp. freeze-dried ginger powder
- 1 tbsp. natural honey
- 1 cinnamon stick
1. Pour the water into a pot where it is boiling, add the sea buckthorn and throw in a cinnamon stick.
2. When the water boils, add lemon and ginger powder, and last the honey.
3. Boil for 3 more minutes.
4. We pour the tea through a sieve in our favourite mug.
NUTRITIONAL FACTS TABLE
* Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
* The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions, and have been calculated according to the maximum number of servings.
* Always check the nutrition facts label of the products you buy as the ingredients may change. There are always alternatives that you can use in order to avoid an allergy or intolerance and not change your habits.
*Mind that the facts are given without the added toppings of your choice.
Per Portion - 564 ml
Energy 194 Kcal
Protein 3 g
Carbs 35 g
Fat 3 g
Fiber 6.24 g
Per 100 g
Energy 34 g
Protein 1 g
Carbs 6 g
Fat 1 g
Fiber 1.11 g