Oatmeal Energy Bars with Freeze Dried Berries
For 12 energy bars
100 g Oats, Old fashioned
120 g Peanut Butter Unsalted
127 g Honey
10 g Freeze Dried Strawberry Pieces
10 g Freeze Dried Cherry Pieces
10 g Freeze Dried Raspberry Pieces
10 g Freeze Dried Banana Pieces
30 g Hemp Seeds
30 g Chia seeds
A pinch of salt
- In a big bowl add the honey and peanut butter.
- Add the bowl in the microwave for 10 seconds and mix. Repeat this in total 6 times so have warmed the mixture in total 60 seconds and mixed it 6 times.
- Add in the bowl the oats, the hemp and chia seeds and all the freeze dried fruits and berries. Also add the salt if you wish
- Mix the mixture till all the ingredients are coated.
- In a rectangular or square pan put a parchment paper and pour the mixture. Flatten it and let it chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Take the pan of the fridge and cut the bars in 12 equal pieces. Enjoy!
NUTRITIONAL FACTS TABLE
* Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
* The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions, and have been calculated according to the maximum number of servings.
* Always check the nutrition facts label of the products you buy as the ingredients may change. There are always alternatives that you can use in order to avoid an allergy or intolerance and not change your habits.
*Mind that the facts are given without the added toppings of your choice.
Per Portion - 38 g
Energy 162 Kcal
Protein 5 g
Carbs 21 g
Fat 8 g
Fiber 2.7 g
Salt 0.3 g
Per 100 g
Energy 431 g
Protein 13 g
Carbs 55 g
Fat 21 g
Fiber 7.2 g
Salt 0.7 g