Noodle soup with Freeze Dried veggies
1 Instant Noodle block
1 tbsp Peas freeze dried
½ tbsp White Onion freeze dried
1 tbsp Carrot freeze dried
1 tbsp Red pepper freeze dried
½ tbsp Asparagus freeze dried
1 tbsp Cauliflower pieces freeze dried
⅓ tbsp Garlic freeze dried
A pinch Venison blend freeze dried
A pinch Freeze dried parsley and chives
A pinch Freeze dried spicy blend
1.5 cup of Boiling Water
- Take the noodles and put it in a container that has a lid and can handle boiling water. Sprinkle on top of the noodle all the seasonings add the salt as well place all the veggies and at the end add inside it the 1.5 cup of boiling water.
- Close the lid and wait for 5-6 minutes or as long as the packages says the noodles need to be ready. Mix and enjoy your meal!
- Otherwise you can In a zip lock bag, mix the ingredients that have been mentioned above besides the water. Try to close the bag perfectly by taking as much air out as you can. Like that you can use it in the future any time you want.
- You can also use the MylarFoil bags if you want and seal that, but that is a bit more expensive option.
- You can also get a mason jar and add your mixture there and use these ingredients more or less, in whichever analogy you want and use this mixture for easy and lazy lunches and dinners.
- We also suggest in both options to add moisture absorber bags for food in your bag.