Freeze Dried Omelette with Veggies and Cheese
4 tbsp Freeze dried pasteurized egg whites
7g Mozzarella pieces freeze dried
3g Paprika freeze dried
3g Zucchini freeze dried
3g Tomato freeze dried
2g White onion freeze dried
A pinch Freeze dried parsley, chives
¾ cup Warm/boiling water
Oil /olive oil
- In a zip lock bag, mix the ingredients that have been mentioned above. Try to close the bag perfectly by taking as much air out as you can.
- You can also use the MylarFoil bags if you want and seal that but that is a bit more expensive option.
- We also suggest in both options to add moisture absorber bags for food in your bag.
- When you wish to cook your meal, take a cup ¾ of boiling water that you will warm at your camp fire.
- Add the powder mixture in your cup or container that you warmed your ¾ of water and mix well. Take another metallic/fire/cooking friendly tupperware/bowl/lunchbox, spray the surface with oil or add some oil and pour your mixture in. Cook for a few minutes and enjoy! You got an omelet.
- You can also get a mason jar and add our mixture there and use these ingredients more or less, in whichever analogy you want and use this mixture for easy and lazy breakfasts and lunches.
- You can take away any topping you don’t wish. You can also add 1 or 2 tsp of any veggie powder of your choice that we have in our shop for extra protein and fiber. You can also add 1 or 2 tsp of pea protein for extra protein.