Avocado Toast with Freeze Dried Broccoli Powder and Poached Eggs
For 2 servings
2 slices Whole Wheat Bread (36 g each slice)
120 g Ripe avocado
⅙ slice of Lemon Juice
2 g Freeze Dried Organic Chives
2 g Freeze Dried White Onion Pieces
1 g Freeze Dried Garlic
11 g Freeze Dried Broccoli powder
2 Medium Eggs
2 tbsp Vinegar
- In a bowl combine and mash the avocado with the lemon juice, onion pieces, garlic and broccoli powder until it’s as smooth as you like it. Mix in a pinch of salt and pepper. Add more if desired. Add 1-3 tbsp of water with too thick.
- Fill-in a large pot with ¾ of water.
- Bring it to a boil, then reduce the heat to low.
- While waiting for the water to boil, crack separately the eggs into two small cups or bowls.
- Stir the vinegar into the water that is boiling in the large pot and add the first egg to the middle and cook the egg for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the egg with a slotted spoon and dab it on a paper towel to remove any excess water.
- Repeat the last 2 steps with the second egg.
- Toast your slice of bread until golden and firm.
- Spread half of the avocado spread on top of each of your toast slices and place each egg on top of the toasts.
- Sprinkle chives, salt and pepper on top of your eggs on the toasts and enjoy!
NUTRITIONAL FACTS TABLE
* Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
* The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions, and have been calculated according to the maximum number of servings.
* Always check the nutrition facts label of the products you buy as the ingredients may change. There are always alternatives that you can use in order to avoid an allergy or intolerance and not change your habits.
*Mind that the facts are given without the added toppings of your choice.
Per Portion - 195 g
Energy 280 Kcal
Protein 13 g
Carbs 27 g
Fat 15 g
Fiber 8.4 g
Salt 1.9 g
Per 100 g
Energy 144 Kcal
Protein 7 g
Carbs 14 g
Fat 8 g
Fiber 4.3 g
Salt 1 g