Ready to blend smoothies
What is ready to blend smoothie?
Super Garden smoothies are made of freeze dried fruits, berries, vegetables, and so-called superfoods (yes, that is the whole ingredient list, no bad stuff in there!). Super Garden smoothies are ready to blend - the taste will be rich, and the texture thick. We prepared mixtures that will make it easy to prepare a smoothie in less than 1 minute.
How to make a smoothie?
It is easy as 1-2-3
Should I use milk or water?
Use water if you want a leaner smoothie that has fewer calories.
Use milk if you like the taste of plant-based milk.
You can use: almond milk, coconut milk, rice milk, and soy milk.
Pro tip: the most popular smoothie base choices are water and almond milk.
Can I add anything to the smoothie?
Yes, but only if you want to get creative with recipes, remember - the sky is no limit! Here are the ingredients we suggest you start with if you want to play with recipes:
- Protein. Popular options include whey protein and pea protein, but you can also find almond protein, peanut protein, hemp protein, egg white protein, soy protein, brown rice protein, and others.
- Plant-based fat. Nut butters, seeds (like chia, hemp or ground flax seeds)
- Grains. Some people like the addition of oats or other fiber-rich grains in their smoothies. In addition to providing more body, you’ll get all the benefits of whole grains when you add them to your smoothie mixture or bowl.
- Ice. I like to toss a handful of ice cubes in the blender because ice adds more volume (read: bigger smoothie), which makes my sips last longer. The cold sips also take more time to drink. The more you linger over your smoothie (or any other meal or snack), the more memorable, satisfying, and enjoyable it will be.
- Freeze dried products powder. Super Garden has plenty of freeze dried products powder - it is easy to use and enjoyable to experiment with.